May 12, 2010

For All Those Who Have Been Abused...

Or who have been in hurt in a relationship.....God loves you and has a plan for your life. Yes, Daddy God does! I know because I am a survivor of domestic violence. NOT a VICTIM, a SURVIVOR. As God leads, I will share my story to encourage and empower.

I read this post below on Facebook. I did not write it but it ministered to me and I pray it encourages you or perhaps you can use it to encourage someone else. God bless you.

While you SCREAM at your woman, there's a man wishing he could speak softly in her ear...

While you HUMILIATE, OFFEND and INSULT her, there's a man flirting with her and reminding her how wonderful she is.

While you HURT your woman, there's a man wishing he could make love to her.

While you make your woman CRY there's ...a man stealing smiles from her...

2 comments:

  1. great post! none of us deserves any form of abuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God for your comment :-). You are right. Words can cut deeper than being hit; anytype of abuse takes time to heal from. But Jesus saves and heals!!!

    ReplyDelete